photo google_zps0e96b4e4.png  photo pinterest_zps2f2273e7.png  photo intagram_zps20fd0da0.png  photo youtube_zps5db430e2.png  photo bloglovin_zps46f29f73.png  photo twitter_zps11cdb30c.png

Saturday 19 November 2016

Christmas 2016 Happy Planner Monthly Layouts FREE PRINTABLES

Hi Ladies

I've been pretty busy this week preparing my December Happy Planner layouts.  I have lots of Christmas parties to attend so I'm going to decorate each week in December now so I can start to keep track of each event.

I got a bit carried away with making Christmas monthly and weekly layouts. I'm not 100% sure which ones I am going to use, I think I will print them all and see which I prefer.

Here are the monthly layouts I have created.









Let me know in the comments if you like them. I'm really getting into creating weekly and monthly spreads , what would you like to see? Do you have any requests?

Weekly layouts will be in my next blog post.

Pippa xx


Please note: the images used do not belong to me but have Google user rights  labeled for reuse and modification.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment xx