photo google_zps0e96b4e4.png  photo pinterest_zps2f2273e7.png  photo intagram_zps20fd0da0.png  photo youtube_zps5db430e2.png  photo bloglovin_zps46f29f73.png  photo twitter_zps11cdb30c.png

Sunday 13 September 2009

Look what I bought today :)

This afternoon I popped into the Metro Centre in Gateshead. I headed straight to Top Shop as I knew exactly what I wanted. Lollipop26 has recently blogged about the outfits she has worn over the past week. As part of her Thursday outfit she work a gorgeous pair of pale pink flats with gold studding detail. I knew I had to have them and for £28 they're a real bargain. They have leather uppers with a t-bar fastening, both pretty and practicle.

If you're not already following Lollipop26's blog, you must, she is fabulous http://lollipop26writes.blogspot.com/
I also bought a pretty pale peach coloured top that will go nicely with my new shoes. I really like the collar on this top and the delicate lace detail. The top was also from Top Shop and was also £28. I plan to wear my new top and shoes with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, I can't wait to wear them tomorrow :)
Sorry about the lighting in these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment xx