Tuesday, 15 September 2009

Makeup in Minutes

Hello Ladies

Last Sunday I literally had 10 minutes to get ready. I thought I would share with you what makeup I use when I'm in a hurry.

One thing I can't skip on is my foundation, concealor and powder routine, as I've been wearing makeup for nigh on 15 years I have the application down to a T and can apply it in minutes.

The next thing I grab is a cream eyeshadow or something like a paint pot or shade stick, something that I can apply with my fingers. I'll choose a light colour so I don't have to take my time being precise over the application.

Next is a quick coat of mascara, I'll choose a favourite, a mascara that I am familiar with.

I'll then apply blusher and I'm done. I carry a makeup bag with me everywhere I go, it usually contains a handful of lipsticks and lipglosses, so in the car I'll apply a neutral lipstick and that's me done.
What I used:
Usual foundation routine see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUel5mPH5kw
Mac Indiawood Paint Pot
Natural Collection Lash Build Mascara in brown
Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner in truly brown
Maybelline Amber Rose lipstick