photo google_zps0e96b4e4.png  photo pinterest_zps2f2273e7.png  photo intagram_zps20fd0da0.png  photo youtube_zps5db430e2.png  photo bloglovin_zps46f29f73.png  photo twitter_zps11cdb30c.png

Sunday 18 April 2010

Blog Sale Time

Hi Ladies



I've have some unloved items looking for a new home. Most items have been tested only or used a few times.



Rules
1) If you would like an item, post a comment along with your Paypal email address. I will then send you an invoice.



2) It is first come first served, if you have left a comment with you email address you can assume the item is your.



3) Paypal is the only method of payment accepted.



4) Please ensure you pay for the item immediately upon receiving the invoice - or at least some time within the next 24 hours; otherwise the item will be reposted and will not be reserved for you.



5) Prices are in pounds £.


6) I will ship to Europe. Shipping is £2.50 for one item: for each additional add 50p. If you live outside of Europe and would like to buy something please contact me for postage costs.



6) No returns;



P.S Sorry for the blurry photos!



Happy shopping!!




Nars Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc £19.00. I have used this twice but it's just too dark for me. SOLD



Mac Coygirl (sheer tone) Depotted, will come as seen £5.50 used once



Mac Lipstick Myth (satin) £5.00 used once PENDING



Mac Lipstick Pretty Please (lustre) £5.00 used a handful of times SOLD



OPI My Private Jet £4.50 used once SOLD



OPI Louvre Me Not £4.50 used once


Benefit Posie Tint £10.00 used once


GOSH Eyeshadow Quad 001 Smokey Eyes £4.50 swatched only


TIGI Bed Head Ego Boost Split End Mender Leane-in Conditioner £2.50 about 50% left SOLD


Kerastase Nutritive Nutri-Sculpt Hair Wax £5.00 used once


Barry M Lipgloss Bubblegum Glitter £1.50 used once


Revlon Colourstay Eyeshadow Quad Sunrise, Sunset £3.00 swatched only


Ted Baker Eyeshadow Trio £2.50 swatched only



Bumble and Bumble Tonic Lotion 2FL OZ £2.50 I have used this twice, the bottle is 80% full SOLD



No. 7 Lipstick Moisture Drench 60 Chic £2.50 swatched only


Collection 2000 Ultrashine Lipsdtick Naked 01 £1.00 Swatched only



L'oreal Lipstick Invisble Kiss Proof 502 £2.50 used once


Revlon Color Stay Lipcolor 004 Nude £2.50 used once



GOSH Glossy Top Coat £2.00 used once


13 comments:

  1. Could I have pretty please lipstick please. Paypal email is avrilwoods@hotmail.com. How much is postage to Ireland??? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. is the mac lipstick in myth still available? let me know.

    paypal: miss_lor03@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, My first sale, yay :) postage to Ireland is £2.50.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could I have OPI My Private Jet please :)
    My paypal is;
    p7s2d@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love the Bumble and Bumble Tonic please! My fave! My paypal is ymbeautyblog@yahoo.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Could I please have the Nars Sheer Glow, the Bed Head Ego Boost, Mac Myth and OPI My Private Jet.

    Thank you! My paypal address is addictedtolydia@gmail.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there. Could I have mac myth please? Sarahtyler87@hotmail.com x X X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I please have the Myth lipstick. I am in the UK. lyddi69@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi can i get the Mac Lipstick Myth (satin)please.
    Paypal address is ilovecookies5@hotmail.com
    Thank you
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could i have the Myth lipstick please :) paypal email is xgratzterx@hotmail.com
    Wont be able to pay until tomorrow, if that is alright? :)
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could I have Nars Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc please. My paypal is lorraine2411@hotmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi I would love the coygirl blush and barry m lipgloss! I am in Australia so if you send me the invoice with the shipping costs I will go ahead and pay for it!
    aimee_lee_hurst@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment xx